I was 15 when I lost my innocence.
the world became black and white,
And the color had faded away.
Where did the magic go?
All the glamour had disappeared.
I couldn't believe what was said into my ear.
Was everything a scam?
Was nothing in this world true?
I sat on this for 5 minutes or so,
quietly sitting in my room.
When I did come out,
I had come out changed.
My whole world had caved in,
my mind now drawing blanks.
My mother said no dramatics,
that's when I lowered my eyes.
My father said, "Don't sass me!"
So I tried hard to be nice.
"Mom, Dad? I don't understand.
Why do I have to be the one
to clean up the mess again?"
I really liked the rythm you used. :)
ReplyDeletefirst off I just wanna give you I hug and I love the last line it to me made the whole thing perfect
ReplyDelete