Monday, February 3, 2014

Poem

Just off the street of willow creek, co
Happiness blows through the sorrow
And on the eyes of angry people
Lighten with happiness
They come to see Darkness of their life
To welcome my aunt and me
We step in the door to the house
Where we were gone all day, alone.
They stared at us, they hold in sadness
That we were here
They walk slowly as dead zombies, They were happy
There was no deadness like theirs.
At home once more,
They began walking the young to the loving spring
I would love to hold the baby in my arms,
When the mother walked him over to me
And dropped him my arms.
He smell like baby lotion and dirty diaper,
He smelled the whole room up
And the nasty smell moves me to change his diaper
Before it throw a girl up
Suddenly I realized
If I walked outside the door I would have that
Happiness again.

1 comment:

  1. This was poem was a bit confusing. The tone and the mood seemed to change throughout, making it difficult to distinguish what was going on. Punctuation might help clarify some of my misreadings. Solid word-choice, though.

    ReplyDelete