Courage is planted with your dreams
Wearing a cap and gownWith the hanging tassel that looks like golden sparks
Wither it’s the steady beat of a dribbling basket ball
Wither it’s the moment of clarity of your future
Or simply a question that you wish to be answered
The bold courage from your dreams is the job of you
To make your dreams come true
i like the Words you used like "spark", "beat" and "clarity" that you used to give a more depth view of the dream. when you said "job of you" it gives it the sense that the reader is the subject of the poem and helps for them to relate. I loved it!
ReplyDeleteIt was short, but had nice rhythm and imagery.
ReplyDeleteI liked your writing style. You should try to draw it out a little longer. :) I liked your use of metaphors, as well.
ReplyDeleteTHIS POEM!!! the future , yeah may is gonna be a bit intense for us that are graduating. YAY WE GET TO GET OUT!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe connection between dreaming and courage struck a real chord with me. I think that the implication there is spectacular.
ReplyDelete