Monday, February 3, 2014

Moments

Water was falling from her eyes
she began to smile
even with light streams fell from her eyes

She still gets up,
no matter how hard, it may be
as the throbbing in her chest swells
knowing she would get over, on what happen

She knows that her pain will end
she will over come it

Others been though worst then her, but she stills feels the cold,
feeling around her

She shakes in many emotions
as she makes way to her room

Her yells are as loud as a forest
as she cries for help

Form she learned sometimes no one will come
no one will like to give a hand

She learned to get you dream
you must do it yourself

The tears, how she knew
she needed help
she should ask
but she is sacred

Sacred that people she loves will leave,
or her dreams may falter, but the only way to fail your dreams is to abandon them

But in the real life you can only help yourself

She sits in her room
to look up on the pregnant moon,  how she shines her light,
the water from her eyes stop

As the storm was strong going, but now she can dance in the rain

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your use of metaphor, especially in the phrase, "look up to the pregnant moon, how she shines her light." I believe this poem is about pulling through the most difficult situations, and not losing yourself in the process. I liked the concept of this poem, but I would reccomend doing a spelling/ grammar check.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thia poem hit close to heart for me because I know what it is like to feel that way. I love how you used metaphor to help is feel and understand the sadness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of the misspellings and the lack of punctuation made this poem hard to understand. The way it's worded is a bit confusing as well, but there was obviously a deep, emotional meaning behind it, and I can respect that.

    ReplyDelete